- Our fall open houses were held in September and our fall lessons are under way.
- Our next open houses/introductory lessons will be in February 2020, the exact dates have not been determined yet.
- They will be located at the Rockville Nursing Home, 303 Adclare Rd, Rockville MD 20850
- The open houses/introductory lessons are free. You may attend either one or both at no cost.
- For additional information contact Lezlie @ 301-761-4108
- You may also contact Lezlie via Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lessons are also held at the Rockville Nursing Home, 303 Adclare Rd, Rockville MD 20850
- Lessons are held on Thursday evenings from 7- 9 p.m.
- If announced the previous week an optional pre-lesson review will start at 6:30 p.m.
- Lessons are progressive. The number of calls you know will grow as you attend each lesson.
- A total of 15 additional lessons are required to learn all the Mainstream calls.
- You will be able to start attending our Saturday night dances about half way through the 15 lessons.
- The lessons are sponsored by the Village Swingers Square Dance Club.
- The first paid lesson of the series will be held the week after the second open house.
- If you choose to continue after the open houses the next five lessons cost $35.00 for adults.
- Students (ages 16 to 22) may attend the next five lessons for $17.00.
- Children (ages 9 to 15) are free when accompanied by a paying adult.