- Lessons begin in September and February.
- Lessons are held on Thursday evenings from 7- 9 p.m.
- Free open houses/introductory lessons will be held on September 19th and September 26th.
- The second dance lesson of the fall series will be held on October 3rd.
- February open house dates will be announced later in the Fall.
- Lessons are held at the Rockville Nursing Home, 303 Adclare Rd, Rockville MD 20850
- Lessons are progressive. The number of calls you know will grow as you attend additional classes.
- You will be able to start attending our Saturday night dances in mid November.
- If announced the previous week an optional pre-lesson review starts at 6:30 p.m.
- A total of 16 lessons are required to learn all the Mainstream calls.
- The open houses/introductory lessons are free. You may attend either one or both at no cost.
- If you choose to continue the next five lessons cost $35.00 for adults.
- Students (ages 16 to 22) may attend the next five lessons for $17.00.
- Children aged 9 to 15 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.