- Lessons begin in February and September.
- Two free open houses/introductory lessons will be held in February.
- The second dance lesson of the spring series will be held the week following the second open house.
- Lessons are held on Thursday evenings from 7- 9 p.m.
- February open house dates are February 13th and 20th.
- September dates will announced later in the year.
- Lessons will be held at a location to be determined in the future.
- Lessons are progressive. The number of calls you know will grow as you attend additional classes.
- You will be able to start attending our Saturday night dances about one half way through the lessons.
- If announced the previous week an optional pre-lesson review starts at 6:30 p.m.
- A total of 16 lessons (including the open house) are required to learn all the Mainstream calls.
- The open houses/introductory lessons are free. You may attend either one or both at no cost.
- If you choose to continue the next five lessons cost $35.00 for adults.
- Students (ages 16 to 22) may attend the next five lessons for $17.00.
- Children aged 9 to 15 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.