- Saturday dances are scheduled from late September through late May.
- The first fall dance is on the 3rd Saturday of September.
- Dances are typically held on the 1st and 3rd Saturdays of each month.
- Saturday dances are at the Mainstream level.
- The 3rd Saturday dance of each month is an all singing call night.
- Dances run from 8-10 p.m.
- A pre-dance workshop starts at 7:30 p.m.
- One tip each evening is a PLUS teach for all dancers.
- Starting on the 3rd Saturday in November the first 45 minutes (7:30 to 8:15) will be appropriate for students from the Thursday classes.
- Members pay $48.00 per person per 8 dance semester.
- Guests pay $8.00 a person per dance.
- Dressy Casual or Square Ware